Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Well...

Here I go... Less than two weeks from fly time. Luke and I broke up on Sunday so I could adjust to being without him for school. We agreed that since I'm "doing good" we can still hang out til I go, just not near as much. I was real confused and hurt, but its starting to make sense. I think it might be for the best. I don't want to get down there and sit in my dorm all the time wishing I was home with him. Growing up is getting old. On the up-side I think I'm getting 'er figured. :) I'm starting to almost get excited to get down there and find out just what I'm made of. The only part that scares me now is I don't know if I even remember how to make friends. Good old Wal-Mart approved my transfer and gave me a job offer (in Wal-Mart speak that means they have a position for me to fill). I have somewhere to live and my classes all lined out. I'm going to be a busy little goose. I'm taking Spanish, Math 1010, Public Speaking, P.E., History of England, and some freshman orientation thing. And on top of that I have to get a 3.5 this semester. EEK!!! I know I can do it though. I guess this is just the first day of the rest of my life... Wild how its going to happen all over again tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Backgrounds