Tuesday, August 18, 2009

School...

Well, I made it through the two days of orientation and have had about all the orientating I can stand. I'm ready to start school and get it done with. I hate my job, but there really isn't much I can do to change that. I miss Vernal. I have made friends and what not but this place will never be home. I miss my friends and family and everything. I want to go home but I have way too much stock put in this to leave. I'm about half miserable but no one knows that.

1 comment:

  1. Yes we know you are miserable. That is to be expected in such a new situation. If you are that unhappy at your job, keep your eyes open for something else. Just make sure it is going to be better than what you've got. It has only been 4 days. Be patient, it will get better and you may find you love it. Just keep an open mind and heart. We love you and want you to be happy. Mom and Dad
    PS The internet must have started working. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Backgrounds