Thursday, August 20, 2009

College...

Well, I love most my roommates. I love most my classes. And I love most everything about Ephraim. Only problem is I really don't love how broke I am. Or how teachers change the books, or when I get the wrong book. Or that no matter how happy and peppy and cheerleadery I try to act there are still about half the people that see me as the loser trying to fit in. I guess high school really never ends. I'm not cool because I work at Wal-Mart and my family and Luke are the only people proud of me for working and going to school. I'm not cool because I don't have a lot of money or I'm being too friendly. I give up!!!! Whatever they want I obviously don't have so I'm just going to be myself and they can either be my friend and deal with it or they can hang it in their ear. I thought maybe I could make friends at college where no one knew me. I was wrong. So, I'm going to go to school. Get my degree and teach all their children when they hit high school. Who really wants friends anyway? My apartment room has a lot more to offer than anyone here.

2 comments:

  1. Be your best self and that will be enough. You are not now and have never been the cheerleader type so drop that. You are so much like my mom in many ways. I know it will be very difficult for you, but just because a thought crosses your mind, it does not need to cross your lips. It doesn't change how you think of things it just might help with getting along. We ARE proud of you and love you. Keep smiling. There are more for you than against you. It says that somewhere in the scriptures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just Remember there are alot more people there that are trying to fit in and probably feel the same way about people looking at them. I am so happy that you are likeing your classes. Remember its only been a week and walmart is a job. Something that most people don't have the chance to have in ephraim. Remember we are PROUD and so excited for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Backgrounds