Friday, August 21, 2009

No, I'm not a llama

So, as most of you probably know I do not speak spanish. One of the courses I'm taking for my associates of arts is Spanish 1010. Well, today in class we were doing an introduction exercise and the girl I was partnered with (while we were standing in front of the whole class) asked me como te llama... The double l is pronounced as a y but she had pronounced it as an l. I, before thinking, replied, "No, I'm not a llama." I'm pretty sure from now on I will be known as llama in that class. Joy of Joys.

2 comments:

  1. It could be worse. Maybe a cuckoo or some other crazy thing. Llamas are pretty cool animals. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my most favorite childrens book is called "Is Your Mamma A Llama". You'll get the hang of it before to long. Go to the library and see if they have a childrens book called Skippyjon Jones it will really help you with your spanish.lol

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Backgrounds