Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Vanilla Coke

I am madly in love with Vanilla Coke. Its tasty and delicious and magical. Well the other day I was having less than the coolest day ever at work and as we headed to our last break my co-lead came over and handed me a 20 oz of Vanilla Coke and told me that I was a lot prettier when I was happy so drink up. I hadn't realized that the last time I had smiled was more than four hours earlier. I don't know if it was the coke or the smile, but after I cracked both I felt 125% better about my job and myself. I'd be willing to bet if we each gave out a figurative Vanilla Coke every day that there would be a lot more happy people and we could probably fix a few problems. Anyway, that was just my little thought of the day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Backgrounds