Monday, July 20, 2009

Guts...

just so everyone knows my guts have knots in them so tight not even a scout could get them un-done. I just flat hurt. I know its not somethin I ate cuz I haven't ate today but whatever it is I sure wish it would go away already. ANYWAY!!! I transfered to the bakery a few weeks ago to get adjusted to sleeping at night and it sure got me sleeping. My normal shift is from 5 am to 2 pm. I heat the prefried donuts and decorate them. Its like every little kids dream job... All I do is play with frosting all day. Its great :) Ok... My guts hurt like... Nevermind... The ladies I work with are so dramatic that I look like an incredibly low key, laid back, unstrung person. And that is saying something. I seriously do not have any idea how they can live with so much drama constantly. Something as small as a hangnail requires major surgery and being ten minutes behind in their work is the equivalent to being ten weeks behind. Its REDONKULOUS!!! O well. I suppose I ought to get to bed. GOOD NIGHT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Backgrounds